We have been teaching people to drive for over 14 years, and as the largest independent driving school in the area offer real value-for-money driving lessons. Our instructors have countless hours of experience, humour, and a lot of patience!
We are proud of our pass rate, and dedicated to helping you reach test standard within 30/35 hourly lessons. Together, we set targets at the beginning and coach you to meet them, adjusting lessons to meet your pace and ability.
Our aim is to provide you with all the skills necessary to be a good, safe, and courteous driver for life and understand the benefits of eco driving. See what our learners say about passing with us.
A guide to driving lesson durations
- 60 mins – Progressively learn in regular 1 hour lessons. We’ll cover one subject at the start, and as you improve and gain confidence, increase that to more subjects and practice in each lesson.
- 90 mins – A 90-minute lesson enables you to learn a subject and practice it straight away. We are able to travel from your location , with more time for real driving practice.
- 120 mins – You can achieve two and half times (or more) in a 2-hour lesson than in an hour – it’s a more productive way to learn and practice. We are able to travel from your to the surrounding areas for real hands-on driving practice.
- Driving Tests consist of a pre test hour and the test hour itself ( 2 hours in total )
- This is the minimum charged for the driving test.
We also offer Refresher driving lessons for those who wish to return to driving after a break, or just wish to update their driving skills to meet the demands of modern driving.